Sunday, April 24, 2011

Vogue Living


This is not a magazine I usually get a lot of 'real' life inspiration from, usually it is all a bit 'too' nice for me, if you get what I mean? I love it still, don't get me wrong!

Anyway, I was super surprised the other day while flicking through someone elses copy of Vogue Living I came across this...


.....a fantastic article about a little cafe in Paris, but not your everyday cafe..., It's called 'Sweat Shop',


sewing machines are for hire and classes are run for other crafty idea's.

My mind is just going a little crazy at how wonderful this is....just go out and read it yourself, even if your standing in the supermarket isle! It will inspire you!

1 comment:

  1. Hello. Just popped over from Bungalow Bliss, I think, because I was reading this exact article today. It's brilliant! I feel like I'm part of a cool underground cult (being able to use a sewing machine)!

    Glad you liked it too. It was very inspiring.

    ReplyDelete