Tuesday, January 17, 2012


Ok it time to admit it.....I really don't have the time to blog much anymore, I know, sniff sniff...... I feel a bit sad about it as it is something I really enjoy and even needed, when I first started.

But how life changes hey! When I started this blog I had a little baby and was in a little town, not working much.....now that little boy is going to school in a few weeks and we live in a busier area (for us anyway), and I work permanently in a job I love.

Last year I did a few 'spurts' of posting but would get annoyed I couldn't add everything I wanted to.
Yes I know its sad that life gets too busy to really sit now and write and catch up on all the going on's in blog land but it's also a good thing to be busy.

 I'm lucky to be able to still create when I want and stock some goodies in the shop I work  in....treasure the  children I have..... I'm amazed how they are growing up ( I am now Mum's Taxi also)....... Stealing time with my husband when we can....making the moments count.

This is going to be a good year with lots of possibilities, a daughter in yr 10, a son starting high school, another one starting primary, a husband that will finish his nursing course in June and me......mmm, well I feel like doing something for me, maybe take up Zumba and do a little course, paint..........well I'll  see!




                 But I must say I am loving Instagram with all the convenience and quick glances to get inspiration from all those I follow! I have  been happily snapping away now since the start of the school holidays and I'm hooked!

          I 'm thinking I'll may just do a monthly catch up here, bit of a purge or some such thing, ha....... but in the mean time would love to still stay in touch , so feel free to                  follow me on instragram, I'm dorothybills there also and don't forget I have a facebook page!

                                So I guess this is my belated "What I see for the year ahead".........Looking forward to what it may bring!


2 comments:

  1. Hello Elisa, Lovely blog and very sweet pouches. Thanks for the words of wisdom.
    Melissa from Mouse Buttons. xx

    ReplyDelete