Sunday, January 1, 2012

Wednesday Mornington Market


Last Wednesday I trotted down to the Main St Market in Mornington to get my 'Wendy' fix.

Its so nice she comes down this way every week and I can see her face and the 'makings' she has been up to......



I was also cheeky and put a couple of cot quilts and bunting into her stall, she was happy as more stock makes for a 'juicy' looking stall.............



......and I was super excited to have sold my blue quilt (top pic).....thank you lovely Wendy!

Be sure to check out all her goodies at The Textured Leaf........oh and she has a new range of women's tops.........interested?! Will share some pic's soon......

1 comment:

  1. Awww now aint you just the sweetest thang?
    Thank you kindly.
    Ive worn my top nonstop, weird, how about you?
    x

    ReplyDelete