Sunday, February 10, 2013

Adelaide Trip



Way back....that's how it feels anyway, when it was school holidays I took my boys to visit Family & friends in Adelaide. We had a beautiful, enjoyable, relaxing time.





I love seeing things around my parents house that reminds me of childhood, I am very sentimental....no surprises to those who know me. I think this comes from reading books such as Little Women & The Secret Garden when I was young and having an over active imagination!

This  gorgeous clock was from my Grandparents home I have always been fascinated by it.






Mud brick with glass bottles....I remember the day we built this wall....well, when I say 'we', I mostly mean the parents as I must admit I don't think I was a great help as I was being a lazy child whinging about the heat!



Every time I drive past this house  in Beaufort on our road trip to Adelaide I do a 'head spin'.


 
Also visited friends in Strathalbyn which is filled with houses like this.....'dream home'!

No comments:

Post a Comment