Sunday, February 17, 2013

Inspire


Well another weekend is over and I'm almost ready for the week ahead, are you? Or is the feeling more "brace yourself, here we go again"?!  'Roller coaster' ready perhaps?  You know what I mean??  I've spent a little R&R of my weekend getting inspired while reading this.....


 
 
.......Totally loving my new Megan Morton book! This lady has IT going on big time! Great sense of style while giving a lived in, loved, home feel.




I Love colour and I'm guessing so does Megan, and she's not afraid to use it.
A beautiful 'happy' kids bedroom that still has personality, clever!
 
Um, ok and she looks amazing to boot!


 
 
Mixed textures and a little quirky....just the way I like it........


 
 
Love the 'splash' of difference with the black side table, and again those textures!


 
                  
                  Wow, what an amazing 'Brave' house....When can I move in!! ( I'll just keep drooling!)
 
All these lovely pictures were from pintrest, which of course in another addiction of mine! Don't forget to check out Megan's web page here for more amazing inspiration!


1 comment:

  1. Great pics, thanks for sharing! I love that child's bedroom!! Enjoy your week!!

    ReplyDelete