Thursday, June 20, 2013

Catch Up!

Yes, again it has been a while on the blog!

As always life is busy but happy with the occasional outbursts. ( I am only human after all!)
If your not on the ever addictive Instagram, here's a little re-cap of the last few months.....and hope all is well in your world!

I don't mean to brag, but I made the best ever flourless chocolate cake!
This Man and I celebrated being married for, wait for it, 20 years! 




I actually got the sewing machine out and made this!
Feet selfies are indeed the best!

On her learners....ahhh! Love her lots though!





All my Menfolk and I got to have a kick on the MCG!





1 comment:

  1. Nice post. I learn something more difficult on different blogs everyday. It can at all times be stimulating to learn content material from other writers and practice just a little one thing from their store. I'd want to make use of some with the content material on my blog whether or not you don't mind. Natually I'll give you a link on your internet blog. Thanks for sharing.


    Cccam Server

    ReplyDelete